Saturday, February 19, 2011

ICSI: Advance Glance


The publication date for I Can Say Interpellation, my new collection of detourned children's poems, is moving closer (Toronto launch, May 24th). For the past while I've been very excited to see the illustrations that the multi-talented Clelia Scala has been producing for the book, and I wanted to share one as a sneak-peek for the final publication. I'm extremely happy to be working with Clelia, who is co-publisher of In Case of Emergency Press, as well as being a sculptor and Venetian-style mask-maker. The above illustration is for the poem "Goodbye Moon," and there'll be another 10 images in the final book that work to complement and complicate the poems.

2 comments:

emily chan said...

Hi,

Congratulations...
All the best.

EC

I Love You said...

i

LOVE

this.